· Contact your Crane Chicago Realty Group™ Sales Associate.
a Financial Services Representative to get
pre-approved for a mortgage.
a Real Estate Attorney, Home Inspector, Home
Insurance Company and Agent, and a Moving Company.
neighborhoods and communities to determine
which areas are right for you.
the home right for you.
· Make an offer and negotiate the purchase agreement
with the help of your real estate agent.
· Provide a copy of the sales agreement to your Real
Estate Attorney for their review and approval.
· Provide the executed sales agreement to your Financial
Service Loan Officer, complete the mortgage application
and provide the required documentation to obtain a
· Have an inspection of the property within the time frame
specified in the contract.
· Negotiate any property issued discovered in the
the remainder of your required earnest money to
the appropriate recipient.
insurance agent to obtain home insurance policy.
· Contact moving company to schedule move and purchase
moving products such as boxes and wardrobes, send out
change of address cards.
utility companies: telephone, electric, gas and
cable to disconnect current services and establish new
walk through to inspect the property prior to
· Attend the closing.